Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Abiola: Nigeria



I wish i could remember how i found Abiola's blog. Probably from the Fashion Bomb Daily but i could be wrong. Either ways, im glad i did because it has certainly become one of my favorite blogs to visit. And she seems to be a very busy bee too. Allow me to let her introduce herself.  Don't forget to check out her blog. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Hello, my name is Abiola Akanni.  I am a Nigerian American woman living in Seattle WA.  I manage the fashion and art culture blog Bora Bora Style in Seattle which documents my infatuation for innovative style and art from around the world.   The blog provides guidance on how to create a defined, fashion forward signature look on a budget, while educating viewers on quality vintage and how to incorporate it into their everyday wardrobe.  In addition I write a monthly online fashion column for Capital Icon Model Management located in Washington DC, and am the Program Assistant for the Sew Beautiful Fashion program here in Seattle.  Sew Beautiful is a youth empowerment program founded by Kanika Green for young women of color dedicated to exploring fashion and business.  Lastly, I am the Creative Assistant to a vintage clothing designer. 


Sincerely,
Abiola Akanni

No comments:

Post a Comment